Spartan plate carrier
The Spartan Plate Carrier (SPC) is a lightweight and minimal armor vest designed for maximum mobility, weight savings, and packability. At less than one pound for the entire carrier, the SPC offers a variety of configuration options to suit an operator’s needs in terms of protection and comfort. It features cummerbund Integrated Attachment System that allows pouches to be mounted on both the inside and outside of the cummerbund, shedding unnecessary weight and bulk while improving ventilation.
- Construction: 600 Denier PU*2 DWR Cordura
- Integrated triple mag pouch on front of carrier
- Built-in admin pouch in upper portion of front carrier (holds pistol mags, chem lights, maps)
- High performance stretch material that allows for different thickness of plates
- Padded ventilation on interior panels of vest for added comfort
- Quick-attach side loops for add-on coverage
- Durable anti-slip shoulder straps
- Groin protection attachment point
- Low-pro le cummerbund attachment that provides maximum adjustability and allows for chest expansion
- Single strap side closure option for ultra-lightweight con gurations
- Fully adjustable sides and shoulders.
- Inner part of plate carrier is lined with nylon mesh for additional ventilation.
- On the chest there is velcro for ID badge holders, patches or insignia.
- Nylon buckles for low sound closures.
- High tensile strength polypropylene webbing.
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread).
- High grade closed cell foam padding material for superior shock protection.
- Internal seams taped and finished.
- All Stress points double stitched, Bar tacked or "X Box" stitched for added strength.