Chest rig (ccr)
The Compact Chest Rig (CCR) is a combat chest rig with minimal bulk, weight, and "footprint". It is designed to carry three M4 magazines and has two small zippered utility pouches on either side, perfect for Low Profile Medical Insert, which was designed around that pocket. They're also very useful for storing a pair of assault gloves, eye wear, or an extra M4 magazine or two. There is a small but useful "hidden" map pocket in the panel body behind the pouches. This harness secures to the body of the wearer by means of a low-profile chest rig and detachable waist strap. The chest rig is designed to be "slick", so that there are no buckles or straps to snag the butt of your rifle as it is brought into firing position.
- Construction: 600 Denier PU*2 DWR Cordura
- Accommodates 3 x M4 style mags
- 2 x side utility pouches
- 1 x hidden map pocket.
- Nylon buckles for low sound closures.
- High tensile strength polypropylene webbing.
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread).
- High grade closed cell foam padding material for superior shock protection.
- Internal seams taped and finished.
- All Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "X Box" stitched for added strength.