This Jaggu pack is designed for professional users including military but will also be of interest to well informed hikers, campers, airsofters or anyone spending time in the outdoors.
Upgraded with some more modern touches. Gone are the original MOLLE loops, replaced by laser cut MOLLE instead to reduce weight and the risk of snagging. Still compatible with all your older style MOLLE pouches too so no need to replace them.
One of the biggest improvements if the Back System; The ridged back panels not only vastly increase comfort levels but also improves airflow to reduce overheating. Works as well being used with a plate carrier as just straight on your back. Staying on the rear of the pack, the removable padded Waist Belt offers excellent stability when carrying a heavy load. The belt can also be removed, turned around and used as a standalone MOLLE Belt with 4 rows of laser cut MOLLE spanning its entire length. The padded shoulder strap are comfortable and offer d-rings for attachment of gear tethers or other items. The chest support strap is easily removed for when being used with a plate carrier or chest rig.
The layout of this military rucksack is designed for practicality; Consists of a main compartment (49 x 29 x 15 cm). Internally you will find a sleeve for holding a water bladder with port hole at the top. small fleece lined front top pouch (18 x 13 x 1 cm), document pouch at front bottom (29 x 29 x 1 cm) that is good for notebooks / folders, two zip collapsible side pouches (18 x 16 x 10 cm fully expanded) that work well holding a water bottle. Simply add MOLLE pouches .
- Laser cut MOLLE on front and sides for addition of pouches or other gear
- Zip collapsible side pouches
- Removable padded waist belt that doubles as a standalone MOLLE belt
- Top quality YKK zippers, tracks and buckles
- Construction: 600 Denier PU*2 DWR Cordura.
- Heavy-duty YKK® zippers and side-release buckles.
- Nylon buckles for low sound closures.
- High tensile strength polypropylene webbing.
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread).
- High grade closed cell foam padding material for superior shock protection.
- Internal seams taped and finished.
- All Stress points double stitched,
- Bartacked or "X Box" stitched for added strength..