Staying hydrated is crucial, and if you’re looking for the best tactical hydration pack then here is Redback Gear 100 oz Mil-Spec Tactical Hydration Pack. It is one of the best-selling tactical hydration packs on the market, and is definitely a case of simplicity at its finest. It does its job, and it does it very well.
Just like all Redback Gear’s the quality is superb; ergonomically constructed; featuring the tough and resilient cordura 600d exterior with Molle loops to add any additional pouches etc , top notch stitching, and extremely well designed and durable reservoir and nozzle.
Some things to note are that the fill hole is large enough to allow adding things like ice cubes a breeze, along with making cleaning the reservoir very easy. And the reservoir itself can be filled without needing to be removed like some other packs out there.
- Fits 100 oz. (3.0 L) bladder (Redback Microban bladder Included)
- Hydration tube that can be accessed through the right or left side
- Back panel also works as insulation to keep your drink cool
- New ergonomic zipper pulls
- Molle loops to add additional equipments.
- Loop for ID or unit patches
- Hydration options including RedBack, Source®, Camelbak® & Hydrapak® bladders etc
- Construction: 600 Denier PU*2 DWR Cordura.
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps.
- Heavy-duty YKK® zippers and side-release buckles.
- Nylon buckles for low sound closures.
- High tensile strength polypropylene webbing.
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread).
- High grade closed cell foam padding material for superior shock protection.
- Internal seams taped and finished.
- All Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "X Box" stitched for added strength.